Langues: French / Français, English / Anglais
When you have decided to buy or sell a home, the services of a qualified real estate professional are of utmost importance.
The ideal sales agent will have a good working knowledge of local real estate market conditions, be prepared to deliver a high standard of service to customers, and have the support of a large real estate company. Most importantly, a good agent will save you time and money.
Here are the advantages of working with an agent:
When selling a house:
• I know real estate values in your neighbourhood and I will help set an agreeable and competitive price on your home.
• I will establish a marketing strategy for your home ensuring that your property is exposed to scores of potential buyers.
• I take care of the many tasks involved in selling a house (from placing your listing to putting up the for sale sign). This ensures that the transaction is simple and low-stress for you.
• I am an expert in the home selling process and as such will advise you of your rights, options and obligations.
• I am an experienced negotiator and will work for to get you the best price.
When buying a house:
• I am familiar with the neighbourhood and I can give you information on local real estate values, taxes, utility costs, services and amenities.
• I am an experienced negotiator who will manage your offers and counter-offers.
• I am familiar with the entire home purchasing process and I can advise you of your legal and financial options as well as recommend appraisal, home inspection and contracting services.
• I can pinpoint homes that fit your needs and dismiss those that do not, saving you time.
• I know the potential problem areas in a home and I can guide you away from "lemons."
Attestation Platine De Directeur